Secuirty Plugin Kibana

We are trying to get LDAP auth working. Our elasticsearch is running on a Windows server 2019 OS. On startup I see the security plugin is initialized in the console output. I can run the securityadmin.sh/.bat script with success . While in the Kibana web UI I see that it see’s my LDAP config in the yml file. However I do not seem to have the same options in the UI that I see in videos on Youtube. I do not see any place to import users from ldap or view users from my ldap server. I cannot tell if this is connected to my ldap server. I will upload an image of my Kibana UI it almost looks like it need to be configured for the first time. I am not understanding.

This is how I think the security page should look in Kibana
k1

This is how my Kibana looks

Here you can see it is reading the config files as the ldap order was changed to 1. I can also click to veiw the yml files and see it is the file that I added config to.

Here the security admin script runs with success

I see in the output of the console running elasticsearch that it is now trying to connect to the ldap server but failing with the error

org.ldaptive.provider.ConnectionException@1271877197::resultCode=INVALID_CREDENTIALS, matchedDn=null, responseControls=null, referralURLs=null, messageId=-1, message=javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C09044E, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v2580 ], providerException=javax.naming.AuthenticationException: [LDAP: error code 49 - 80090308: LdapErr: DSID-0C09044E, comment: AcceptSecurityContext error, data 52e, v2580 ]]. Try next.

This is resolved now. Playing around with the bind DN seemed to work in the end.