Search in "Discover" tab does not works

Search in “Discover” tab does not works.
I’m searching for some word and got an error.
I tried to switch between DQL and Lucerne, the result is the same.

Here is the error i got:

Error: Bad Request
** at Fetch._callee3$ (myopensearch/36473/bundles/core/core.entry.js:6:59575)**
** at tryCatch (myopensearch/36473/bundles/plugin/queryWorkbenchDashboards/queryWorkbenchDashboards.plugin.js:1:33827)**
** at Generator.invoke [as _invoke] (myopensearch/36473/bundles/plugin/queryWorkbenchDashboards/queryWorkbenchDashboards.plugin.js:1:37778)**
** at Generator.next (myopensearch/36473/bundles/plugin/queryWorkbenchDashboards/queryWorkbenchDashboards.plugin.js:1:34966)**
** at fetch_asyncGeneratorStep (myopensearch/36473/bundles/core/core.entry.js:6:52678)**
** at _next (myopensearch/36473/bundles/core/core.entry.js:6:52994)**

Does anyone faced the same issue?
Thanks.

Hey @AndreyB ,

Do you get something more, or only this message you did report? I’m seeing that based on your message it may be related with this: Zone_rules_exception "Unknown time-zone ID: Browser" on Kibana - #4 by GezimSejdiu – but not sure if that is the case.

Feel free to also comment on the GitHub issue: https://github.com/opensearch-project/sql/issues/18 if that does happen again.

In my case, a hard refresh of the page does work sometimes.

Best regards,

Hi Gezim,

Thank you for the reply.

Actually i got the following message in opensearch dashboards container log:

“{“type”:“log”,”@timestamp":“2021-12-09T14:02:47Z”,“tags”:[“error”,“opensearch”,“data”],“pid”:1,“message”:“[search_phase_execution_exception]: all shards failed”}"
{“type”:“response”,“@timestamp”:“2021-12-09T14:02:47Z”,“tags”:,“pid”:1,“method”:“post”,“statusCode”:400,“req”:{“url”:“/internal/search/opensearch”,“method”:“post”,“headers”:{“hos
t”:“myopensearch”,“content-length”:“5022”,“user-agent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/IP Safari/537
.36 Edg/IP”,“osd-version”:“1.0.0”,“content-type”:“application/json”,“accept”:“/”,“origin”:“myopensearch”,“referer”:“myopensearch
/app/discover”,“accept-encoding”:“gzip, deflate”,“accept-language”:“en-US,en;q=0.9”},“remoteAddress”:“IP”,“userAgent”:“Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit
/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/IP Safari/537.36 Edg/IP”,“referer”:“myopensearch/app/discover”},“res”:{“statusCode”:400,“responseTime”:41
,“contentLength”:9},“message”:“POST /internal/search/opensearch 400 41ms - 9.0B”}

I will check the links you sent, thank you.

I still facing this issue from time to time.
Does anyone have an idea what is the easy solution?

By “easy” i mean that currently my solution is to delete the index which is not good at all.