We are pleased to announce the release of Open Distro for Elasticsearch 1.10.1 that can be downloaded here.
- Anomaly Detection supports three different types of sample detectors and corresponding indices that allow users to detect sample anomalies using logs related to HTTP response codes, eCommerce orders, and CPU and memory of a host.
- The Alerting feature supports email destinations to send notifications without using a web hook.
- The updated Kibana Security Plugin streamlines security workflows, improves usability and adds audit and compliance logging configuration.
- Anomaly Detection supports a command line interface that allows users to create, start, stop and delete detectors, and work with multiple clusters using named profiles.
- K-NN supports warmup API that allows users to explicitly load indices’ graphs used for approximate k-NN search into memory before performing their search workload. With this API, users no longer need to run random queries to prevent initial latency penalties for loading graphs into the cache.
See the 1.10.1 release notes for a complete list of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
Also, read the release blog post for more release details.