Kibana error in log

Hello,

I am getting an error in log for my kibana pod:

$ kubectl logs kibana-75f647cf75-mhht8 -n monitoring-tools
{“type”:“log”,“@timestamp”:“2020-09-08T14:12:48Z”,“tags”:[“warning”,“plugins-discovery”],“pid”:1,“message”:“Expect plugin "id" in camelCase, but found: apm_oss”}
{“type”:“log”,“@timestamp”:“2020-09-08T14:12:49Z”,“tags”:[“info”,“plugins-service”],“pid”:1,“message”:“Plugin "visTypeXy" is disabled.”}

@babel/polyfill is deprecated. Please, use required parts of core-js
and regenerator-runtime/runtime separately
{“type”:“log”,“@timestamp”:“2020-09-08T14:12:53Z”,“tags”:[“warning”,“legacy-service”],“pid”:1,“message”:“Some installed third party plugin(s) [opendistro-alerting, opendistro-anomaly-detection-kibana, opendistro-sql-workbench, opendistro_index_management_kibana, opendistro_security] are using the legacy plugin format and will no longer work in a future Kibana release. Please refer to https://ela.st/kibana-breaking-changes-8-0 for a list of breaking changes and Migrating legacy plugins to the Kibana Platform | Kibana Guide [8.4] | Elastic for documentation on how to migrate legacy plugins.”}
{“type”:“log”,“@timestamp”:“2020-09-08T14:12:54Z”,“tags”:[“info”,“plugins-system”],“pid”:1,“message”:“Setting up [42] plugins: [usageCollection,telemetryCollectionManager,telemetry,kibanaLegacy,devTools,uiActions,statusPage,share,newsfeed,mapsLegacy,kibanaUtils,kibanaReact,inspector,embeddable,indexPatternManagement,esUiShared,discover,charts,bfetch,expressions,data,home,console,apm_oss,management,advancedSettings,telemetryManagementSection,visualizations,visTypeVislib,visTypeVega,visTypeTimeseries,visTypeTimelion,visTypeTagcloud,visTypeTable,visTypeMetric,visTypeMarkdown,inputControlVis,savedObjects,navigation,visualize,dashboard,savedObjectsManagement]”}
{“type”:“log”,“@timestamp”:“2020-09-08T14:12:54Z”,“tags”:[“info”,“savedobjects-service”],“pid”:1,“message”:“Waiting until all Elasticsearch nodes are compatible with Kibana before starting saved objects migrations…”}
{“type”:“log”,“@timestamp”:“2020-09-08T14:12:54Z”,“tags”:[“error”,“savedobjects-service”],“pid”:1,“message”:“Unable to retrieve version information from Elasticsearch nodes.”}

Any help appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

FREDDIE2020

I have the same problem