How to access _source field when using "method of definition" for monitoring in Kibana

I am trying to create an alert that covers all of our environments which checks for 4xx error codes and monitors for the last 15 minutes if there is any. The method of definition that I am using is “Define using visual graph”.

Now, the problem is, when I go in and create the trigger for that monitor and I try to access the “ctx” variable and call the _source field, there is nothing returned. This means that I can’t display which environment triggered the alert or what message is being display.

I am trying to delete this post as it has been already addressed but I don’t have the option to do it. Maybe I’m looking at the wrong places for a delete button but it would be a nice feature to have for a user to delete a post if they no longer want it up. Also, your “email” link in the “Connect” section under “Contact Us” in your website, does not work.

Hello @michael26 - first, welcome to the community.
Thanks for letting us know this has already been addressed.
To delete a post you should be able to click ‘show more’ under your post:
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 10.47.18 AM
then the delete icon should appear:
Screen Shot 2021-12-03 at 10.47.25 AM

as far as the email address on the Connect with the Community · OpenSearch page, what issue are you seeing?