Feedback: Multi-arch Docker images

I want to draw attention to a proposal that @zhujiaxi has put together on GitHub.

There is an important choice regarding how we will release this new docker image. We can get it now but it overwrites the existing 1.0.0 tag OR we can wait until 1.1 (~1 month) to get the multi-arch image more cleanly. What’s your preference?