Elasticsearch crash when start, caused by performance analyzer plugin

Hello everyone

I don’t really understand my problem, and I don’t really know where it came from. That’s why I turn to here for an answer.

Before that, elasticsearch crashed with the following error:
monitoring systemd-entrypoint [40056]: Caused by: java.io.IOException no space left on device

So I thought to restart elasticsearch then thanks to their API, empty the data in memory. But now I cannot start the process caused by new errors and the cause of which I do not understand:

– Unit elasticsearch.service has begun starting up.
May 11 07:52:00 monitoring performance-analyzer-agent-cli[64321]: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM warning: Option InitialBootClassLoaderMetaspaceSize was deprecated in version 15.0 and will likely be removed in a future release.
May 11 07:52:02 monitoring performance-analyzer-agent-cli[64321]: ERROR StatusLogger File not found in file system or classpath: /usr/share/elasticsearch/plugins/opendistro_performance_analyzer/pa_config/log4j2.xml
May 11 07:52:02 monitoring performance-analyzer-agent-cli[64321]: ERROR StatusLogger Reconfiguration failed: No configuration found for ‘4e0e2f2a’ at ‘null’ in ‘null’
May 11 07:52:02 monitoring performance-analyzer-agent-cli[64321]: 07:52:02.287 [main] ERROR com.amazon.opendistro.elasticsearch.performanceanalyzer.config.PluginSettings - Loading config file /usr/share/elasticsearch/plugins/opendistro_performance_analyzer/pa_config/performance-analyzer.properties failed with error: com.amazon.opendistro.elasticsearch.performanceanalyzer.con
May 11 07:52:02 monitoring performance-analyzer-agent-cli[64321]: 07:52:02.291 [main] ERROR com.amazon.opendistro.elasticsearch.performanceanalyzer.PerformanceAnalyzerApp - Performance analyzer app stopped due to invalid config status.
May 11 07:52:02 monitoring performance-analyzer-agent-cli[64321]: 07:52:02.292 [main] ERROR com.amazon.opendistro.elasticsearch.performanceanalyzer.collectors.StatsCollector - Error in loading metadata for fileLocation: agent-stats-metadata
May 11 07:52:07 monitoring systemd[1]: elasticsearch.service: Main process exited, code=killed, status=9/KILL
May 11 07:52:07 monitoring systemd[1]: Failed to start Elasticsearch.

Here is the log I have available, if you feel inspired to solve my problem, I can see send details of other files.

Thank you !